ADM/ATI latest video driver

Phil Meyer pmeyer at themeyerfarm.com
Fri Jul 20 02:47:26 UTC 2007

Phil Meyer wrote:
> Jose Celestino wrote:
>> I know this is not a Fedora issue.
>>
>> Am I the only one that has a
>>   AMD
>> Testing
>> use only
>>
>> text, always on top, about 150x150 pixel on the bottom right corner of
>> the display after installing their new (8.39.4) driver? :/
>>

> I am seeing the same thing.  A bit annoying, but at least it works!!!!

Still no glXBindTexImageEXT support. :(

* Beryl system compatiblity check                            *

Detected xserver                                : AIGLX

Checking Display :0.0 ...

Checking for XComposite extension               : passed (v0.3)
Checking for XDamage extension                  : passed
Checking for RandR extension                    : passed
Checking for XSync extension                    : passed

Checking Screen 0 ...

Checking for GLX_SGIX_fbconfig                  : passed
Checking for GLX_EXT_texture_from_pixmap        : passed
Checking for non power of two texture support   : failed

Support for non power of two textures missing
beryl: glXBindTexImageEXT is missing
beryl: Failed to manage screen: 0
beryl: No manageable screens found on display :0.0