Claws to Mutt

Chris racerx at makeworld.com
Fri Jul 20 02:47:36 UTC 2007

On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 22:44:40 -0400
Todd Zullinger <tmz at pobox.com> wrote:

> Chris wrote:
> > I have it working just fine as-is. The biggest issue I can see right
> > now, is the sub-folders I have my mail currently in.
> >
> > IE: All Fedora mail goes to inbox/Fedora etc, etc, etc.
> >
> > If I kept is simple from the git-go where all mail just went into
> > the inbox, I would be done.
> >
> > *Sigh* I have some work to do.
>
> What part of that is causing you work, getting the mail pulled down
> and sorted, or telling mutt how to find your mail?
>
> I use fetchmail and procmail for the former.  The mailboxes command is
> what you set for the latter.

Heya Todd -

	Forgive my ignorance on this - Since I use Claws, here is
something how my current Mail dir looks like (Claws uses MH, in
#HOME/Mail)

$HOME
	Mail
		inbox
			Fedora
			Fedora-DS
			CentOS
			Ubuntu
			Etc, etc, etc

I can certainly pull mail from my ISP without issues, I'm unsure how to
now seperate them into the above while preserving the many emails that
currently live in the above dirs.

Again - pardon my ignorance on this - I hope I gave you a clear image.

--
Best regards,
Chris