Helix as it is now

Andrew Kelly akelly at corisweb.org
Fri Jul 20 09:02:03 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-07-19 at 15:26 -0600, Karl Larsen wrote:
>     The Helix web page is impressive. But when you see they want to make
> some money it gets less nice. I found the download page no problem but
> it has many sources listed that no longer have the software. I found a
> place in Europe that is working now. It will take 6 hours with my slow
> DSL speed.
>
>     There is a list(s) you can join and that might be the thing to do if
> your thinking of a business but for casual use it might be too much.
>

> Karl

This is great, thanks.

Can you maybe read your electricity bill to me next?
Or tell me how many blue socks you cousin once poked into his left
nostril?

To quote, well, you, Karl,
"if you have nothing to say, say it somewhere else".

If you followed your own sage EE PHd advice, the traffic on this list
would drop measurably.

Somebody suggested that you might find Google and a dictionary helpful.
I'd like to add that a hobby might not be a bad idea either.

Andy

ps. I know that was rude and that this list was in no way served by my
having said all that. But there you go. I'll deal with the karma later.