Helix

Marc linuxr at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 13:39:49 UTC 2007

I agree that they are very different in terms of the usage and ability
of them.  I do not agree that it takes an expert.  You don't have to
use 'expert' features, but it is great to have them there if you ever
want to.

I did a drive examination and file recovery project for someone not
too long ago.  Although I could've possibly used something like a
Fedora disk, it would have made it much harder than just using Helix,
since the drive had windows, and many of the features of the cd just
made it easy to work with, plain and simple.

Marc