Enterprise Backup

Michael H. Semcheski mhsemcheski at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 18:05:59 UTC 2007

I'd look at CommVault if you really want to go Enterprise level.

Its not cheap, but it does everything listed below, and lots more.
I've been using it for almost three years, and I'm pleased with it.

We backup 40 workstations per night to two 750GB SATA drives, and then
things get offloaded to an LTO2 library that holds 28 tapes.  For 40
workstation and servers, I end up having to shuffle tapes once a week
at most.

Mike