Kernel Panic after F7-32 install on nforce based board

Ubence Quevedo r0d3nt at pacbell.net
Fri Jul 20 21:11:15 UTC 2007

Ok, so now I know why the name has changed from HDA to SDA for all
hard drives.

And I also have a Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe system that has no problems
whatsoever.  What really bugs me is that when I had FC6 running on
this same system, I didn't have to do anything, it just worked.

I tried reloading again, and my apologies, it wasn't pata-nvidia, it
was pata-amd loaded, as well as sata-nv [for the raided drives].

I am going to try booting into rescue mode and see if updating the
kernel to the latest version will help with this.

-Ubence