Thunderbird stuff

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Sat Jul 21 15:04:33 UTC 2007

	Not a Fedora issue but lots of Fedora people use Thunderbird. Here is
my latest tail of "How do you do it?". I wanted to use a signature and
so clicked Help and it came up on my Browser. There I told it to look
for signature, and it had many things to say, that were not what I
wanted. I have zero problem putting a few words in a file which they say
can be any name at all. But no where did they say how to USE the file as
a signature.

	This morning I saw a tiny blue area in the writing and it is too hard
to say where it is. But it showed me a picture of the place you put the
location of the signature file. It was an older version so I had to
search but it was there still. Click on Edit and then Account Settings
and then click on the first line which on mine is called Home Account.
There you will see the place to put the address and name of your
signature file.

All of this is working fine. But boy they need some work on their Help
wikies.

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User