Smart packages

Chris Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Sun Jul 22 17:14:40 UTC 2007

> 	As usual Rahul you didn't read what I wrote. You just throw out things
> that have zero to do with concept.

No Karl, as usual its you who doesn't have a clue.

What Rahul suggested is extremely useful and in some ways better than
your 'idea'.

However, all you are asking for is already there. Just download the Gnome or
KDE live CDs - there about the 700MB size you seem to want. I believe there
are also server versions (?) and also 32/bit bit version around.

Boot from that, if you like it select the 'install to hard-disk' option. Once
that is  done use yum to install whatever else you want. This is exactly what
you want.

Chris