Re: F7 nvidia-96xx driver problem

On 7/24/07, Frank Cox <theatre sasktel net> wrote:
On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 15:27:48 -0700
Lonni J Friedman <netllama gmail com> wrote:

> > Indeed.  The community-at-large would have a much better chance of doing that.
> >
> > "Much better" means > 0, where  0 is the current chance.
>
> Please stop trolling.

You asked a question.  I provided the answer to your question.

You provided an opinion which is based on FUD.

If you didn't wish to receive an answer, don't ask.

You didn't answer the question, you merely started spouting FUD.

You find the facts inconvenient, but I'm afraid that's an issue beyond my
ability to solve for you.

Pot, kettle, black.