2.6.22 and gnome sensors applet - FC6

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Thu Jul 26 21:30:44 UTC 2007

Jorge Boscan wrote:
> did you run sensors-detect script?

Yes, as noted in the O.P. the sensors command line programs,
sensors-detect and sensors, work correctly.

> do you have acpi daemon running?

/usr/sbin/acpid is running, as is the [kacpid] kernel thread.

And I checked for uninstalled "rpmnew" files, none applicable. I can
configure (properties) the applet when I added it to the bar, it just
generates errors after I do.

And I have the latest sensor applet installed, from the updates-testing.
That's as of the date of this post, I just checked.

Thanks for the suggestions, got more?