AP: Hungary Officials Raid Microsoft Office

Andy Green andy at warmcat.com
Fri Jul 27 15:12:55 UTC 2007

> Am I the only one who thinks that posts like this only lower the
> signal-to-noise ratio here?
>
> Seriously, we have quite enough traffic on this list as it is, and this
> has nothing really to do with Fedora. At all. If I wanted to discuss
> what Microsoft is up to in Hungary, I'd go waste my time on Slashdot.

I'm sorry, that was 'signal', was it?  Because that was 25% of your
posting here for the week.

The other 65 posts I made here this week were actually trying to solve
other peoples' problems.

Since Microsoft are trying to own Linux through patent threats, an
involved person takes note of goings-on with their enemy.

-Andy