AP: Hungary Officials Raid Microsoft Office

Andy Green andy at warmcat.com
Fri Jul 27 17:06:44 UTC 2007

>>> Am I the only one who thinks that posts like this only lower the
>>> signal-to-noise ratio here?

>> I'm sorry, that was 'signal', was it?  Because that was 25% of your
>> posting here for the week.

> It's quite irrelevant how on-topic or helpful your other posts were
> or how many posts Alan has made.  Posting news from Hungary about

Unfortunate that he brought the subject of the 'signal-to-noise' ratio
up, then.

Running Fedora is a political choice that has ramifications.  Microsoft
- specifically - hate the fact you choose to run Free software and want
to take control of that possibility.  If Microsoft succeed in their
plans, you won't be able to run Fedora legally any more.  For that
reason I will occasionally post about events concerning Microsoft that I
consider important whether you like it or not.

Now you can choose to crap up the list you claim to be so concerned
about some more, or get on with business.

-Andy