AP: Hungary Officials Raid Microsoft Office

rstaaf at bellsouth.net rstaaf at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 27 17:17:58 UTC 2007

> From: Andy Green <andy at warmcat.com>
> Date: 2007/07/27 Fri PM 01:06:44 EDT

snip...

> Running Fedora is a political choice that has ramifications.  Microsoft
> - specifically - hate the fact you choose to run Free software and want
> to take control of that possibility.  If Microsoft succeed in their
> plans, you won't be able to run Fedora legally any more.  For that
> reason I will occasionally post about events concerning Microsoft that I
> consider important whether you like it or not.
>
> Now you can choose to crap up the list you claim to be so concerned
> about some more, or get on with business.
>
> -Andy

Personally I didn't find anything wrong with the original post.  To each his or her own.

In my own experience on lists like these I have always found that generally the whining about these kinds of posts generally causes far more "noise" than the original post itself!

Just my 2 cents, take 'em or leave 'em....

Bob