NTFS Disks?

Knute Johnson linux at rabbitbrush.frazmtn.com
Sat Jul 28 17:14:54 UTC 2007

I saw a package get updated the other day, ntfs-3g.  I went to their
website to check it out.  They had procedures there for mounting NTFS
partitions.  I haven't payed any attention to NTFS in quite a while but
the last thing I remember was that it wasn't safe to write to NTFS
partitions from Linux.  Is that still true?  Is this ntfs-3g driver safe
to use on my Winblows XP partition?  Should my NTFS partitions
automount?  How do I make it work when my computer starts up?

Thanks very much,

--
Knute Johnson
linux at rabbitbrush.frazmtn.com