Back Again

Erich Zigler ezigler at superhero.org
Tue Jul 31 19:44:27 UTC 2007

On Tue, July 31, 2007 2:36 pm, Claude Jones wrote:

>> 2. Your generalizations of people who have previously
>> responded to this thread is highly insulting to me.
> how perceptive of you - that was my intention

Thank you for ignoring my other points. Your lack of response to them
indicates they were absolutely correct.

So let me see if I understand this correctly...

Karl makes inappropriate postings to this list and is asked multiple times
by multiple individuals (politely) to take it to a blog. He ignores the
request. These individuals begin making increasingly insulting posts due
to rising frustrations. You take offense to the behavior of the
complaining individuals and decide to vent your frustration in equally
insulting ways...

Your actions are as bad if not worse then the individuals you are attacking.

- Erich