Release of FC 7 - tommorow.

sizo nsibande ooziss at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 06:30:25 UTC 2007

> > > Well, the point here is that Kevin was right, and I wonder how sizo found
> > > out that name, Fedora_Core_7. I have never ever seen it wrote that way on
> > > the Internet :-)

Nice to see that you all stick out for one another, I will be sure to
watch what I say in the future, but you guys have got to admit that,
the harshness with which I was guided to my correction was rather
uncalled for?

As we speak I can count Dario Scott and ne... who are all amongst
others including myself making the mistake of calling it FC7 instead
of F7 as is the lovely rod that Keving lashed the knowledge of this
fact on me so well.

> > > But sizo, you might want to start a fork called Fedora_Core_7 and beat
> > > Kevin :-)

Here is a nice thought, it's welcoming that there are some too that
will stand to balance the scales on the newbies's side!

On 01/06/07, Manuel Arostegui Ramirez <manuel at todo-linux.com> wrote:
> El Viernes, 1 de Junio de 2007 02:20, Ric Moore escribió:

> > > Hey Ric,
> > > That brought to my mind that "flame" we had some months ago, or almost a
> > > year ago, I took it totally wrong, but at least, I faced you! HA!
> >
> > You're a good man Manuel! It was the start of a beautiful relationship!
> > (with apologies to Bogie and Casablanca)
> >
> > > Well, the point here is that Kevin was right, and I wonder how sizo found
> > > out that name, Fedora_Core_7. I have never ever seen it wrote that way on
> > > the Internet :-)
> > > But sizo, you might want to start a fork called Fedora_Core_7 and beat
> > > Kevin :-)
> > >
> > > Just joking, don't take it personally
> >
> > Did you ever post a link to the group here for your speech? I enjoyed it
> > thoroughly and your English was plenty good enough. :) Ric
> >

> Heheheh no way Ric, I've just read that over there, in your country the King
> of the Internet Spam has been arrested, I don't want  follow him because of
> those two links! That's what you want for me? I'm young and I have a life!!
> In addittion, my guess is that no one here knows either Pandora Free
> Monitoring system (there was a guy asking for a solution a month ago, though)
> or Babel Security Auditing System.
>
> Time to go to the office, thanks God it's friday again!
> Manuel
> --
> Manuel Arostegui Ramirez.
>
> Electronic Mail is not secure, may not be read every day, and should not
> be used for urgent or sensitive issues.
>
> --

Communication is not just english grammaer and literature, but a well
established database between people that have come to know each other!