nm-applet

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 1 06:58:13 UTC 2007

hi peter....

i think you can get the applet/icon back by placing the mouse/pointer, on
the top level/panel/bar at the top of the screen. select the 'right' mouse
btn, and select the 'add to panel' item from the menu.

from the items, select the 'notification area'. this will get you an icon
for the nm-applet... i think this is the icon/applet you're looking for...

hope this helps...