Discounts on Red Hat training for Fedora folks

John Babich jmbabich at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 08:12:19 UTC 2007

On 6/1/07, Max Spevack <mspevack at redhat.com> wrote:
> To the Fedora community:
 <snip>
> As a way of saying thank you to our community, we are pleased to offer
> special discounts to Fedora contributors who register for upcoming Red
> Hat training courses.

Thanks for the offer. However, I have a question concerning the
selection criteria.

> In short, however, if you are an active Fedora contributore (you have a
> @fedoraproject.org email address), you can get up to 20-25% almost any
> Red Hat training class.

How does this offer reconcile with this announcement from Mike McGrath on
eliminating those very same email addresses?

See https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-announce-list/2007-April/msg00004.html

I actually prefer not having such an email address, as I use Gmail for all my
correspondence.

John Babich
Volunteer, Fedora Docs Project
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JohnBabich