Where is Fedora 7 "Everything" spin?

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jun 1 14:07:41 UTC 2007

vvmarko at panet.co.yu wrote:
> What happened to Fedora Everything spin? I can't seem to find any CD or
> DVD iso's of it. Is there a link that I missed?

Release Engineering evaluated creating DVD images and decided to do
installable tree's instead since it was around 9 GB for all of the
packages.

> How am I to install F7 on a machine with no network?

If you *all* of the packages on a machine with no network you can create
such a DVD yourself with Pungi (which ships with a everything manifest
to do this easily) or use the Revisor graphical tool to create your own
custom spin. Pungi is in the repository and Revisor has already been
committed and would be available within a day.

Rahul