Thunderbird scam warnings

Benjamin Lewis ben.lewis at benl.co.uk
Fri Jun 1 17:47:16 UTC 2007

Robin Laing wrote:
> Gordon Charrick wrote:
>> I'm subscribed to a private, moderated mail list so there is no
>> chance of junk email. It's annoying when thunderbird thinks 1/4 of
>> the messages might be scams. Is there a way to tell it that anything
>> to the list address is okay?
>>
>> Gordon
>>

> My experience with TB says that after unchecking the junk status, TB
> will learn that the mail ins't junk in time.  The same goes for
> learning what is junk.  Just use the tools provided.

I've noticed TB pick up "spam" when a person posts 3 or 4 times to the
list in succession, it will learn eventually though, don't worry!

--

Benjamin Lewis
Fedora Ambassador
ben.lewis at benl.co.uk

http://benl.co.uk./                                 PGP Key: 0x647E480C

"In cases of major discrepancy, it is always reality that got it wrong"
                                                        -- RFC 1118