Another stellar release from the Fedora project

Arch Willingham arch at tuparks.com
Fri Jun 1 20:39:16 UTC 2007

I have installed it on six machines now - from an old POS laptop to a new server. All worked great (upgrades and new installs). I installed FC7 test2, test3, test4 and the final release. I have only been messing with Linux for about two years so I'm no authority on how the whole Q&A process works for the Linux community but my impression is that it is a team effort. Much of the Q&A stems from Y&M (you and me) helping the developers by reporting problems as we find them. Every problem I have reported has been fixed and those guys (the only name I can recall is that Keating guy that also has a funny blog about his kid) have all busted their booties to make this release a great one (as well as prompt).

I hope I can speak for a bazillion users out there and say "Thanks guys for the many, many hours you put in and all the hard work you did on this release!".

Arch Willingham
Vice President
T.U. Parks Construction