Fedora 7

Timothy Murphy tim at birdsnest.maths.tcd.ie
Sat Jun 2 14:23:25 UTC 2007

monty19@ hotmail.com wrote:

> Looks awesome, works awesome. It's one of the most flawless and simple
> Linux installs I have had in a long time, even with the somewhat unusual
> setup I have.

You are lucky.
So am I, so far.

However, no-one knows what proportion of Fedora users
meet a problem with installation.

It is a serious weakness of Fedora, in my view,
that there is no proper attempt to get feedback on this issue.
(Bugzillas are only used by a tiny proportion of users.)

--
Timothy Murphy
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366