F7: Networkmanager insists on connecting to non-existing LAN

Rogue roguexz at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 15:28:59 UTC 2007

Hi All,

I have noticed this recently. NM 0.6.5 insists on connecting to a
non-existing LAN and states that I am connected to the network.. even
though there is not network cable plugged in.

Earlier, the behavior was to check for the WLAN and then try connecting
to it. This is a fresh install. Is there some config file that seems to
have got messed up? If so, where should I look for it and fix it?

thanks,
Rogue