Font size 11 too big on FC7

Anand Buddhdev arb at anand.org
Sun Jun 3 21:58:32 UTC 2007

Up until FC6, I had no trouble with fonts. However, with FC7, things
have gone a bit wrong. On FC6, using KDE, I had my default fonts set
to DejaVu LGC Sans, size 11, which was just the right size for me.

On FC7, the same point size, 11, is too big. And the size below it,
10 is too small. What I have noticed is that when I switch between
size 10 and 11, the font becomes too large. The different between 10
and 11 is far greater than that between 11 and 12, for example.

I first upgraded an FC6 system to FC7, and I had this problem. I also
did a fresh install, and I had the same symptoms, so it seems to me
that something has gone wrong between FC6 and FC7. Has anyone else
experienced this? Any ideas where I can begin to investigate which
package is faulty?

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,

--