Installing F7 by CD and not by DVD

David Boles dgboles at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 06:36:05 UTC 2007

Tim wrote:
> On Sun, 2007-06-03 at 13:32 -0700, David Boles wrote:
>> I don't know where you are Antonio, and it is none of my business
>> either, ;-)  but were I am a good DVD+RW burner costs about $30 US
>> dollars.
>
> Not around here.  Repeated assertions, on this list, that DVD drives are
> not that expensive smacks of "let them eat cake."

Really? They cost more than that where you are? How much more? I am talking
about ordering  from The Internet, you order, you pay, you install (takes a
screwdriver) and not from the local 'swindle shop' down the street.

They don't do that where you are? Wherever that is. Again. Not my business.
--

  David