help installing fedora 7

vikrant sista vikrant.sista at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 09:35:46 UTC 2007

Hi everyone

I am kind of new to this so please help me. I downloaded fedora 7 dvd from
torrents. The folder contained 2 rar files named F-7-x86_64-DVD and
F-7-x86_64-rescuecd and one sha1sum. So am I supposed to copy the whole file
named  F-7-x86_64-DVD.But the guide said they would be images(iso files).I
want to specify that I have downloaded only 65% till now and my internet
connection is limited. I don't want to waste my MB's. Please tell me if
something is wrong in my downloads or if I can continue.

Thanking you

S.S.Vikrant