F7 install from DVD iso -

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jun 6 06:22:42 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-06-05 at 19:55 +0100, Steve Searle wrote:
> I think that "Fedora directory" needs to be the (unmounted) directory
> that contains the iso, rather than a directory that has the iso
> mounted on it.

Way back when I tried installing using different network techniques,
there were some that wanted access to the ISO file, and would only work
that way, and others access to the files that you'd find within it (the
install tree).  I seem to recall that the NFS install was one of those
that expected you to share out the ISO file as the ISO file.

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.