How to get the update notifications working on a installed Fedora KDE Live CD? + wireless problems + RHGB

Kam Leo kam.leo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 18:32:11 UTC 2007

On 6/6/07, Mark <markg85 at gmail.com> wrote:
> still no solution for the notification stuff?
> or can i better ask this in the fedora-devel-list?

How are you testing for updates? If you performed an update recently
you may have to wait a bit to see if notification is working. In the
meantime check your running process to see if puplet is running.

If you ask the devel-list find out how frequent puplet checks for
updates. It would be nice to know. I have two F7 systems running. One,
a moment ago, notified me of an update being available. The other has
nothing.