Strange error / warning message shortly after bootup

Alexander Boström abo at kth.se
Thu Jun 7 13:12:26 UTC 2007

tor 2007-06-07 klockan 00:30 -0400 skrev Eric:
> Shortly after booting up, I get (on the root console and in dmesg):

Hi!

You opened a message with the subject "Re: DKIM - RFC 4871 -" and
clicked Reply. This means the message you sent was marked as being
related to the messages about DKIM, and thus those of us who use email
software that group together related messages when reading, we got you
message about a kernel problem grouped together with the DKIM messages.

To avoid this, please in the future compose a new message instead of
clicking reply while reading an unrelated message. It will make reading
the mailing list much more pleasant for many of us.

Thank you,
/abo