F7 installing from a second harddisk ????

William Case billlinux at rogers.com
Thu Jun 7 16:48:30 UTC 2007

Hi;

I have burned my rescue.iso successfully (at least it boots
successfully).
My DVD.iso is stored in sda5/backup/Moonshine/F-7-i386-DVD.iso (an ext3
partition)
But, when I get to Installing from a hard disk I seem to get a catch-22.

If I select 'sda5' (formally hda5) and partition 'backup/Moonshine' I
get the following error message "Failed to
read /tmp/hdimage/backup/Moonshine'  If I use the F2 button to step my
way through the directory and file location
'sda5/backup/Moonshine/F-7-i386-DVD.iso' I get "Install exited
abnormally [1/1]" -- and a reboot

Any help appreciated.

--
Regards Bill