FC7 freshrpms

Amitakhya Phukan aphukan at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jun 8 16:03:49 UTC 2007

hi!

antonio montagnani wrote:
> This is my repo file for freshrpms....I am using yumex therefore I can
> enable repository interactively.
>
> But when I try to update, yumex waits for a long time and nothing
> happens during package retrieval.
> Any idea?
>
> [freshrpms]
> name=Fedora Core $releasever - $basearch - Freshrpms
> #baseurl=http://ayo.freshrpms.net/fedora/linux/$releasever/$basearch/freshrpms/
>
> mirrorlist=http://ayo.freshrpms.net/fedora/linux/$releasever/mirrors-freshrpms
>
> enabled=0
> gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-freshrpms
> gpgcheck=1
try removing the # sign in front of baseurl...it worked for me that
way.. you can find out if this solution is right or not by using yum in
command line mode, both before and after removing the # sign. for
example, yum install mplayer-skins. the error it shows prompted me to
remove the # sign and then try. i succeeded like that. hope this helps
solving yours.

kind regards,
amit.