Fedora 7 FAQ - Draft for feedback

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jun 8 17:54:48 UTC 2007

Kam Leo wrote:

> You are getting too much into the bureaucracy. This has very little to
> do with the release notes which, by the way, has nothing regarding
> memory requirements for Live CD usage. If people do not read EULAs
> they're no going to bother to read the release notes. As a minimum put
> the requirement into the FAQ.

Release notes does specify the memory requirements and they are the
logical place for it. I don't see any reason to duplicate that
information across many places such as the FAQ or torrent sites. EULA's
are very different from release notes. If people don't read the release
notes there is no guarantee that they will read the FAQ either.

Rahul