Volume Control on Fedora 7

Rogue roguexz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 22:43:08 UTC 2007

Karl Larsen wrote:
> Paul Lemmons wrote:

Hi Karl,

I have this problem occasionally, the problems seem to be with the wrong
devices being selected for the mic. So I installed audacity. Everytime I
think i am running into this issue, I launch up audacity and check that
the input is set to mic, and then try and see if I am successful in
recording some sound. Once I have confirmed that, I then launch Skype
and it seems to autodetect the mic and works perfectly fine from there on.

I hope this option helps you out too.

later,
Rogue