Evolution & Keyrings

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.com
Sat Jun 9 13:29:40 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-06-09 at 08:26 -0500, Mike Chambers wrote:
> Every time I log into my account, and start evolution, it brings up a
> keyring where I have to put in my password for evo to start.  WTF does
> it do that and how can I stop it?  The only thing I am not sure of, is
> if it happened with an FC7 version of evo, or only this current rawhide
> one that I updated to.  Below is evo version from rawhide..
>
> evolution-data-server-1.11.3-1.fc8
> evolution-bogofilter-0.2.0-5.fc7
> evolution-2.11.3-4.fc8
>
> Is this keyring something new to go with the newer evo, or does/did it
> happen with the fc7 version of evo as well (I can't remember)?

Just to clarify something, this is not my username and/or email
username/password that I am talking about.  This is a seperate menu that
comes up about keyring and me putting in my keyring password for evo to
work. I think I had to setup a main keyring password before as well?

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Best little town on Earth!"