FC6 new installation won't boot up

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Sun Jun 10 23:17:44 UTC 2007

Hi Barry,
Well you just loaded the software and most people get a great system. I
would suspect you have a bad CD Rom or DVD whichever you used. When you
start a install an early panel says to test your medium. Do it again but
be sure to have all your medium tested first.

    I loaded just 2 CD Rom's and now FC6 is up and the system is getting
a ton of updates! It will be a 6 CD system in a few hours.

Karl Larsen