FC7 Thunderbird 2.0 another question

antonio montagnani antonio.montagnani at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 12:04:44 UTC 2007

2007/6/11, Mark Knoop <mark at opus11.net>:
> antonio montagnani wrote:
> >> area
> >> and

> >> Right-click on

> >> Hmm. Have you tried with a new profile?
> >>
> >> thunderbird -ProfileManager
> >>
> >> Or try renaming localstore.rdf to localstore.old in your profile.
> >>

> > and also renaming localstore.rdf doesn't solve the problem.....please
> > note that system was upgraded and not a fresh installation
> >
> > Tnx for help
>
> Are you sure you don't have any extensions that could be causing this?
>
> thunderbird -safe-mode
>
> --
> Mark Knoop
>
> --

Mark

I disinstalled and re-installed Thunderbird, all extension have been
disinstalled, but I have same behaviour.
If I start in safe mode, I have the search window on top of menus, but
 I have english as language (in normal operation, italian is my main
language..)
--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag