New kernels (was Why I'm not giving up yet)

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.com
Mon Jun 11 13:23:16 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-06-11 at 08:04 -0500, Mike Chambers wrote:

> That is because there are no kernels in updates or testing.  I believe
> he was talking bout the kernels in David Jones People page on Red Hat
> which is below..
>
> http://people.redhat.com/davej/kernels/Fedora/fc7/RPMS.kernel/i686/

I upgraded to his latest kernel in there,and it does NOT work, so don't
even download it.  It updates fine, but upon reboot, it gets to the
message below..

"Red Hat nash version 6.0.9 something-else-here"

And stops and doesn't do  anything.  So I am currently using the
original kernel for now.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY