Fedora 7 for Remote Server

Mark Hutchinson markhsa at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 14:48:54 UTC 2007

I would agree.  I run RHEL4 and RHEL5 on many remote servers. CENTOS5 is
just a free version of this with few differences.  Fedora is not going to be
at the same level of reliability.

That being said, I also run F7 remotely.  It has been fine so far.
RHEL (CENTOS ) would get the nod though.  It should have zero reboots or
hangs ( based on stable hardware ) ever.

Mark