Keyboard accents problem

Francisco André distro at getsmart.com.br
Mon Jun 11 15:57:22 UTC 2007

Hi, could anyone give me a help. I'm using Fedora 7 with brazilian
portuguese language. My keyboard is set to US International with dead
keys, and layout PC INTL 105 .

But I'm having a problem, when I press ' + a letter, it the letter can't
accept the accent it didn't show anything on the screen when it is
supposed to show the '+<letter> like ('m in I'm) and it is typing some
wrong characers, like s' n' and etc.. this letters did not exist in
Portuguese language.

Could anyone give me a help in solve this! Thank's!