keyboard accents problem

Adalbert Prokop adalbert.prokop at gmx.de
Mon Jun 11 16:49:20 UTC 2007

Francisco André wrote on Monday 11 June 2007:

> But I'm having a problem, when I press ' + a letter, it the letter
> can't accept the accent it didn't show anything on the screen when it
> is supposed to show the '+<letter> like ('m in I'm) and it is typing
> some wrong characers, like ś ń and etc.. this letters did not exist in
> Portuguese language.

I guess you chose not portuguese but polish language, because theese are
polish letters. Both options are next to each other in the installer, as
far as I remember.

Did you run system-config-keyboard already? I might fix the problem.

--
Bye,
Adalbert

PL/I -- "the fatal disease" -- belongs more to the problem set than to the
solution set. -- Edsger W. Dijkstra, SIGPLAN Notices, Volume 17, Number 5