googleearth shutdown X server

Claude Jones claude_jones at levitjames.com
Mon Jun 11 21:20:25 UTC 2007

On Mon June 11 2007 16:59:21 antonio montagnani wrote:
> Maybe that I am not precise (sorry but I am not english tongue
> born, sorry to say that many people are like me), but I have
> not understood whether you have de-installed Nvidia driver and
> the re-installed again......that is also an advice from Nvidia
> package.
>
> Note that I had same shutdown touching what you describe...

I understand you're not an English speaker - my guess would be
you're Italian? I'm not trying to give you a hard time, it's
just not clear to me if we're talking about the same thing -
your use of the word 'touching' is not quite accurate. I was
born in Italy, but, unfortunately, I don't speak Italian. To
answer your direct question, I have de-installed the nVidia
driver and re-installed, actually, several times.

--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA