Fixing small FC6

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Tue Jun 12 22:00:08 UTC 2007

Hi Gang,

    I had 2 of the 5 CD-Roms D/L for FC6 and set this system I'm now
using up. I like how it works, but it lacks many applications I will
want. So right now I'm D/L the rest of the FC6 CD-Rom's and want to wind
up with a large FC6 system. My plan will be to load ALL from the six disks.

    There are several ways to do this. I expect the best is to Upgrade
the current FC6 with a new one that puts all the stuff in. What is the
problem(s) with doing this? I know you DO NOT format the disk and not
sure what the loader will do when it sees that a RPM has already been
installed.

    Is there somewhere I can read about this?

Karl