FC 6 Install is stalled

Steve Searle steve at stevesearle.com
Tue Jun 12 22:54:53 UTC 2007

Around 11:34pm on Tuesday, June 12, 2007 (UK time), Stan Dereska scrawled:

> After buying a SAM's book and CD from a Microcenter a few days ago, I
> tried to follow the installation
> procedure using a CD but my PC failed to recognize an OS (I've erased
> the hard drive which had Win XP).

Was the PC able to boot from the installation CD?  If not, then can
you check the BIOS setting to check that it is set to boot from the CD.

Steve

--

A:  Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q:  Why is top-posting a bad thing?

 23:53:23 up 22 min,  3 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.02