A word of Thanks - Fedora 7 is awesome !

Ingemar Nilsson init at pdc.kth.se
Wed Jun 13 09:50:29 UTC 2007

Kevin Kempter <kevin at kevinkempterllc.com> writes:

> Just wanted to say thanks for Fedora 7. I've just migrated to it via a new
> install and a copy of my data & email from an FC5 install and I am quite
> impressed ! Everything I need just worked and everything I wanted so far
> seems to be easily accessable.

> Thanks to everyone involved for all your hard work.

I'd also like to say thanks to the Fedora Project for the latest release. I
installed Fedora 7 on my Dell Latitude D810 last week, and it worked
flawlessly. Even things that usually took some tinkering, such as wireless
networking (including WPA(2)), Compiz, suspend and hibernate, all worked
out of the box. I am really impressed.

Regards
Ingemar