Problem installing fedora core 6 from DVD

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Thu Jun 14 11:51:38 UTC 2007

Hi Debasis,

    There are lots of people who are using the same software package in
the USA with no problems. I suggest you try downloading just the first
of the CD-Rom 5 disk set and see if that works on your computer.

    Also I had a bad DVD burner that made trouble for me. Bought a new
one and now everything is nice again.

Karl