What is en_US ?

jdow jdow at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 15 07:21:34 UTC 2007

From: "Les" <hlhowell at pacbell.net>

> On Wed, 2007-06-13 at 22:32 -0500, Arthur Pemberton wrote:

>> > 'spelt' is a good upstanding Canadian word.  As in many things,
>> > Americans could learn correct thought and good living if they took
>> > lessons from their neighbours to the north.
>>

>> It's about time Canada took back the continent anyways.
>>
> But if they did, where would they go for medical care? ;-)

Oh, that's nasty, Les. You're not supposed to notice that little problem
with the wonderful national medical care Canada has. You're also not
supposed to notice all the patients who need help and can afford it who
go to private practice doctors rather than die waiting for their turn
for a procedure that is budgeted for only 8 of them per year and you are
the tenth patient.

{^_-}