Updates - evolution issue with your David's messages

David Boles dgboles at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 21:20:55 UTC 2007

on 6/15/2007 4:29 AM, Bob Goodwin - W2BOD wrote:
> David Boles wrote:
>
>> This getting strange and more strange by the message. I see *nothing*
>> like any of you have described. All is as it should be for me.
>>
>> I am confused.
>>
>> - --
>>

>     To add to the confusion David's messages always come with a yellow
>     bar indicating that Thunderbird thinks they are spam.  His is the
>     only source that does that?  I routinely click on the bar to kill it
>     without further thought but t-bird never learns as it should for
>     messages marked as junk?
>
>     Bob Goodwin

When I see a yellow bar at the top it means that there is something
wrong with the gpg signature that the person used to sign the message.
Usually it means that the signer has not published his public key so gpg
can't find it on any of the key servers to verify it. The 'spam warning'
should be red in color not yellow.

--

  David