Error: Missing Dependency: xine-lib = 1.1.7 is needed by package xine-lib-extras-nonfree

Chris Mohler cr33dog at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 00:47:06 UTC 2007

On 6/15/07, Andre Robatino <andre at bwh.harvard.edu> wrote:
>   Livna wants to update xine-lib-extras-nonfree, but the version of
> xine-lib which it requires is still in updates-testing.

I did 'yum --exclude xine-lib-extras-nonfree update'

If it persists, someone should file a bug (at Livna?).  There might be
a few kinks in the new packaging system, who knows?  My bet is that
it'll sort itself out real soon.  Can't believe I typed that last
sentence - Ayatta switchma lo-cal ta en_RN ;)

Chris