F7 and wordpress, Error establishing a database connection

Dawning Sky the.dawning.sky at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 08:45:28 UTC 2007

Hi,

I've just built an AMD X2 computer and installed F7 x86_64 on it.  Now
I'm trying to move my wordpress blog onto the new server but I got the
infamous "Error establishing a database connection" error.  I've
triple checked wp-config.php and I've delete the whole mysql databases
and restore the wordpress database a few times already.  No luck at
all.

I've used a simple .php file to check the mysql connection, which seemed ok.

<?php
if ($cn = mysql_connect("localhost", "wordpress", "password")) {
echo "connected";
} else {
echo "not connected - " . mysql_error();
}
?>

Any suggestions?

Thanks,