Error: Missing Dependency: xine-lib = 1.1.7 is needed by package xine-lib-extras-nonfree

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.com
Sun Jun 17 13:12:51 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-06-16 at 10:28 -0700, David Boles wrote:
> on 6/16/2007 10:01 AM, Todd Zullinger wrote:

> > David, before labeling Michael's statements as FUD, I think it'd be
> > best to consider his long involvement with Fedora in shaking out many
> > repository and dependency problems.
> >
> > I'd like to thank Michael for doing the rather thankless work that
> > makes the Fedora Collection of packages much better than it would be
> > without him.
>
> Todd, then he should already know the answer to his problem shouldn't
> he? And knowing the answer leads to a solution. Or it should.

Michael wasn't the one with the problem.  He was just replying to the OP
or another reply, trying to explain something.

And yes, the OP could just enable updates-testing and problem fixed.  Or
wait until both repos have released their proper updates and then can
install the program.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY